1. G376 or G379 apply to cryoprecipitate infusion.
2. G376 or G379 may not be claimed with x-rays as they are included in the service.
3. Except for G381 or G281, injections into established I.V. apparatus may not be claimed.
1. Central neuropathic pain is pain caused by a primary lesion or dysfunction that affects the central nervous system.
2. At the time of this amendment to the Schedule of Benefits, generally accepted medical therapy that would be required prior to G387 is treatment with both a tricyclic antidepressant and at least one anticonvulsant.
3. For Intravenous drug test for pain, see Z811 p. X1.
G379 rendered to same patient in conjunction with G460 or G461 is an insured service payable at nil.