SECTION 1 - INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collects personal information when you register with us, and this includes your name, email address, and provincial billing number. Your password is stored securely.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- We may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction.
- We may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. 5. We use information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
- How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to create an account, add or verify your credit card, or place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Grouse Software Labs Inc 807-402 West Pender St, Vancouver, BC, V6B1T6, Canada
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - BILLING INFORMATION
- If you choose to add your credit to your account, your credit card data is stored with our payment provider Stripe (www.stripe.com/ca). Stripe gathers and stores your payment information including your credit card number and any other information required to complete the transaction. That may include your address, phone number and IP address. Stripe is certified PCI Service Provider Level 1 - the most stringent level of certification available. For more on Stripe’s security & compliance see here: https:// stripe.com/help/security All transactions on the site are protected by SSL encryption technology.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-128 encryption.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use Dr. Bill services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Dr. Bill uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to: • Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents. • Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Sites, Products and Services. • Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic. • Conduct research to improve the content and services.
- Intercom.io & Google Analytics
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at Grouse Software Labs Inc. Privacy Compliance Officer 807-402 West Pender St, Vancouver, BC, V6B1T6, Canada