1. G370, G371, G328 or G329 are not eligible for payment when rendered in conjunction with a surgical procedure involving the same site or area.
2. Only one of G370, G371, G328 and G329 is eligible for payment for the same bursa, joint or complex joint.
3. Aspiration and/or injection of the olecranon bursa is only eligible for payment as G370/G371.
4. G328/G329 are not eligible for payment solely for injection of complex joint.
5. G370, G371, G328, G329 are uninsured services for injection of intra-articular viscosupplementation agents.
1. Use of intra-articular viscosupplementation agent for treatment of osteoarthritis is not supported by evidence. An example of a viscosupplementation agent is hyaluronic acid. See http://www.hqontario.ca/evidence/publications-and-ohtac-recommendations/ohtas-reports-and-ohtac-recommendations/intra-articular-viscosupplementation-with-hylan-g-f-20-to-treat-osteoarthritis-of-the-knee
2. For percutaneous provocation vertebral discography, refer to J006 Discogram page E4.