Burnout in healthcare has never been more prevalent, yet supports for physician stress and mental health remain slim. The Physician’s Guide to Tackling Burnout brings fresh thinking to the table with strategies physicians can implement to address burnout and support colleagues, despite systemic pressures.
What you'll learn:
- The state of physician burnout in Canada
- The top factors that contribute to burnout
- How to spot burnout symptoms
- How to prevent burnout before it starts
- How to address burnout and embrace wellbeing
Download the Dr.Bill App
The Dr.Bill app seamlessly integrates into your day. Safe and secure, quick to learn, with no upfront costs.