Working as a locum tenens physician can provide more flexibility, better work-life balance, abundant opportunities for travel and so much more. It’s no wonder locuming is becoming an increasingly popular choice for physicians at all career stages.
Our online learning guide can help you learn where to find locum jobs, what compensation to expect, which contract points may be up for negotiation and how to bill for your services.
What you'll learn
- In-demand locum specialties and finding locum jobs
- What salary you can expect in Canada and globally
- Negotiating a mutually beneficial contract
- How billing as a locum works
- Incorporation and tax considerations as a locum
Download the New Physicians eBook
Our Complete Guide for New Physicians will help you navigate your first year after residency so you can make a successful and enjoyable transition to practising physician.