*When you sign up for the Comprehensive Plan (fee of 1.95% of paid claims per billing cycle) with Dr.Bill you will receive a $150 billing credit (“Billing Credit”) to be applied to future Dr.Bill fees ( “Offer”). Offer is only available to new Dr.Bill users and can only be used once. Billing Credit cannot be converted to cash. If you cancel your Dr.Bill account or switch to the Essentials Plan at any time before the Billing Credit balance has reached $0, you will forfeit the balance of the Billing Credit. Offer cannot be applied retroactively and may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other Dr.Bill offer. Offer is only available in provinces where Dr.Bill operates. Offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
**Due to Canada’s Anti-Spam Laws, the “friend” must be a friend or family member. Friend or family member refers to a person with whom you have a “family relationship” or “personal relationship”. “Family relationship” means you and the person you refer are related to one another through a marriage, common-law partnership or any legal parent-child relationship and you have had a direct, voluntary, two-way communication. “Personal relationship” means you and the person you refer have a personal relationship with direct, voluntary, two-way communication, and could include sharing of interests, experiences, opinions and information, frequent communication or an in person meeting. Verified Dr.Bill Users (the “Referrer(s)”) are eligible to earn $150 in Dr.Bill billing credits (the “Offer”) for each friend or family member (the “Referee”) who signs up for Dr.Bill using the unique referral link provided by the Referrer and has not previously created a Dr.Bill account. Only one Offer can be earned for each qualified Referee. The Referrer cannot refer a Referee multiple times and earn multiple rewards from that same referral. The Referrer must not spam unknown third party email addresses to benefit from the Offer. Referees who complete all steps to sign up are also eligible to earn $150 in Dr.Bill billing credits. Offer cannot be applied retroactively to a prior purchase. Offer is only available in provinces where Dr.Bill operates. Offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. We reserve the right to withhold, deny, deduct, cancel or limit the Offer or disqualify a Referrer or Referee if we determine in our sole discretion that there has been an error, fraud, or other violation of the refer a friend program. “Verified Dr.Bill Users” refers to any Dr.Bill user with an active practitioner number, which has been confirmed with the applicable provincial ministry. For additional details about the Dr.Bill refer a friend offer see “Full Dr.Bill Refer a Friend Program Terms and Conditions” below.
Full Dr.Bill Refer a Friend Program Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your participation in the Dr.Bill Refer a Friend Program (RAF Program) as an existing Dr.Bill user making a referral (Referrer) or as a friend or family member of a Referrer who has been referred and who is a practicing physician in Canada (Referee). By participating in the RAF Program you are agreeing to these terms. We may change these terms and conditions or discontinue the RAF Program at any time, without notice to you. “You” and “Your” means a Referrer or Referee. “We”, “our”, us” and “Dr.Bill” means RBC Medical Billing Inc. “Referral Reward” means any incentive that one or both of the Referrer and Referee receive in connection with a qualified referral. You must be of the age of majority in the province or territory where you reside. You cannot participate in the RAF Program where void by applicable law or regulation. You agree to the following:
- To provide us with applicable valid contact information (i.e. email address) to participate in the RAF Program and receive any applicable Referral Reward.
- Referrer will limit referrals to persons with whom Referrer has a family relationship or personal relationship:
- “family relationship” means the individuals are related through a marriage, common-law partnership or any legal parent-child relationship and those individuals have had direct, voluntary, two-way communication.
- “personal relationship” means the individuals have had direct, voluntary, two-way communications and it would be reasonable to conclude that they have a personal relationship, taking into consideration any relevant factors such as the sharing of interests, experiences, opinions and information evidenced in the communications, the frequency of communication, the length of time since the parties communicated or whether the parties have met in person.
- Referrers will only use legal means to submit a referral. Spam, unsolicited email, electronic harvesting of email addresses, or any form of unlawful means of communication is prohibited, and will be grounds for termination of participation in the RAF Program. Fraudulent or unethical means of communication such as using bots, fictitious identities, fake emails, or scripts are prohibited.
- To not make any false or misleading representations related to the RAF Program or related Dr.Bill products or services.
- To not include any of our logos or otherwise represent themselves as Dr.Bill when participating in the RAF Program.
- If applicable, referral messages to Referees will indicate that both the Referrer and Referee will receive a reward for each successful referral.
Referrers are eligible to earn a $150 credit to their Dr.Bill account for each Referee who signs up for a Dr.Bill account. Referrers may only receive a Referral Reward for qualified Referees who complete all required steps. Only one Referral Reward can be earned for each qualified Referee. You cannot refer a Referee multiple times and earn multiple rewards from that same referral. You must not spam unknown third party email addresses to benefit from a Referral Reward. Referees who complete all steps to sign up as a Dr.Bill member are also eligible to earn a $150 credit to their Dr.Bill account. Referral Rewards will be applied to each of the Referrer and Referee Dr.Bill accounts automatically upon a successful referral or manually within 30 days of completion by Referee of all required steps to sign-up. We reserve the right to withhold, deny, deduct, cancel or limit a Referral Reward or disqualify a Referrer or Referee from the RAF Program if we determine in our sole discretion that there has been an error, fraud, or other violation of the RAF Program terms and conditions.