- Provided at COVID-19 Assessment Centres in agreement with Ontario Health
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) services provided at Long-Terms Care Homes (LTCHs) or Congregate Care Settings (CCS) and need a hospital-coordinated IPAC response
- Provided at LTCHs or CCSs that need an Assessment Centre coordinated response
- IPAC services OR COVID-19-related testing services provided at LTCHs, CCSs, or other institutional settings that need an Ontario Health Region or a LHIN-coordinated response
- Clinical care services provided at LTCHs or CCSs that need hospital-coordinated clinical support
- Provided at vaccination sites organized by a hospital or a public health unit (PHU), including COVID-19 vaccination planning, administrative, or leadership services if a hospital or by a public health unit in charge of organizing one or more COVID-19 vaccination sites ask for them. Check out INFOBulletin 210204 for more information about physician remuneration for COVID-19 vaccination services
This article offers general information only and is not intended as legal, financial or other professional advice. A professional advisor should be consulted regarding your specific situation. While information presented is believed to be factual and current, its accuracy is not guaranteed and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author(s) as of the date of publication and are subject to change. No endorsement of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressly given or implied by RBC Ventures Inc. or its affiliates.
Try Dr.Bill for Free
Trial our Full-Service plan risk free for 45 days*. No credit card required.
*Terms and conditions apply.