- When multiple doses are necessary to complete the vaccination series, G593 is payable for each dose.
- G593 is not payable for booster COVID-19 vaccination doses.
- G593 is payable in combination with other insured services on the same day to the same patient, excluding H409/H410.
- If the vaccine is the primary purpose for the visit, G700 is also payable.
- If your patient doesn’t have a valid health card but is OHIP insured, process the service as you would for invalid health cards.
- If your patient’s health card is expired, refer to INFOBulletin 201107 and follow existing health card validation services.
- Family Health Organizations
- Family Health Networks
- Group Health Centre
- Rural and Northern Physician Group Agreements
- Weeneebayko Area Health Authority
- Saint Joseph's Health Centre
- Toronto Palliative Care Agreements
- General Practitioner Palliative Care
- General Practitioner Focus Care of the Elderly
- General Practitioner Focus HIV
- Homeless Shelter Agreements
- Sioux Lookout Agreements
- Community Sponsored Agreement/Blended Salary Model
- New Graduate Entry Program
- Income Stabilization
- Aboriginal Family Health Team
- Family Health Team Specialists Physicians
- Q007 isn’t payable if you only provide general information about accessing or registering for the vaccine
- Q007 isn’t payable in combination with G593 or H409/H410
- You can only bill Q007 once per patient while the Ministerial Order for G593 is in effect
This article offers general information only and is not intended as legal, financial or other professional advice. A professional advisor should be consulted regarding your specific situation. While information presented is believed to be factual and current, its accuracy is not guaranteed and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author(s) as of the date of publication and are subject to change. No endorsement of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressly given or implied by RBC Ventures Inc. or its affiliates.
Features that fit your practice
Our software helps you save time, collaborate with ease and get expert support.