Working as a locum tenens physician can provide more flexibility, better work-life balance, abundant opportunities for travel and so much more. It’s no wonder locuming is becoming an increasingly popular choice for physicians at all career stages.
This eBook can help you learn where to find locum jobs, what compensation to expect, which contract points may be up for negotiation and how to bill for your services.
What you'll learn
- How billing as a locum works
- Negotiating a mutually beneficial contract
- Incorporation and tax considerations
- Salary expectations in Canada and globally
- In-demand locum specialities