Full Dr.Bill Refer a Friend Program Terms and ConditionsThese terms and conditions apply to your participation in the Dr.Bill Refer a Friend Program (RAF Program) as an existing Dr.Bill user making a referral (Referrer) or as a friend or family member of a Referrer who has been referred and who is a practicing physician in Canada (Referee). By participating in the RAF Program you are agreeing to these terms. We may change these terms and conditions or discontinue the RAF Program at any time, without notice to you. “You” and “Your” means a Referrer or Referee. “We”, “our”, us” and “Dr.Bill” means RBC Medical Billing Inc. “Referral Reward” means any incentive that one or both of the Referrer and Referee receive in connection with a qualified referral. You must be of the age of majority in the province or territory where you reside. You cannot participate in the RAF Program where void by applicable law or regulation. You agree to the following:
- To provide us with applicable valid contact information (i.e. email address) to participate in the RAF Program and receive any applicable Referral Reward.
- Referrer will limit referrals to persons with whom Referrer has a family relationship or personal relationship:
- "family relationship" means the individuals are related through a marriage, common-law partnership or any legal parent-child relationship and those individuals have had direct, voluntary, two-way communication.
- "personal relationship" means the individuals have had direct, voluntary, two-way communications and it would be reasonable to conclude that they have a personal relationship, taking into consideration any relevant factors such as the sharing of interests, experiences, opinions and information evidenced in the communications, the frequency of communication, the length of time since the parties communicated or whether the parties have met in person.
- Referrers will only use legal means to submit a referral. Spam, unsolicited email, electronic harvesting of email addresses, or any form of unlawful means of communication is prohibited, and will be grounds for termination of participation in the RAF Program. Fraudulent or unethical means of communication such as using bots, fictitious identities, fake emails, or scripts are prohibited.
- To not make any false or misleading representations related to the RAF Program or related Dr.Bill products or services.
- To not include any of our logos or otherwise represent themselves as Dr.Bill when participating in the RAF Program.
- If applicable, referral messages to Referees will indicate that both the Referrer and Referee will receive a reward for each successful referral.