Senior iOS Developer
Dr. Bill's mobile engineering team is responsible for developing medical billing apps that are the primary means of interaction between us and our customers. Our mobile apps, with their speed and ease-of-use, are changing the way medical billing is done.
We are looking for a senior iOS software engineer to join our team. We want someone who is eager to make an impact on their peers, on the product, and on our customers. You will provide technical leadership and make contributions toward developing new features, improving reliability, and refining our software development processes.
- Implement new features and other improvements to app (including improving the test suite)
- Take on architecture and maintenance of key components of the app
- Perform code reviews and take part in architectural planning and other related meetings
- Collaborate with the backend server team to help them build better APIs and/or track down bugs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, programming languages)
- Strong understanding of networking and concurrent programming
- Mastery of Objective-C and/or Swift (all new development is in Swift)
- Mastery of Cocoa Touch and associated design patterns
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Core Data
- Passion for shipping apps with exquisite UI and excellent performance
- Experience with functional-reactive frameworks such as ReactiveSwift
- Open-source contributions
- Experience with mentoring junior developers
- Experience with remote work and its unique challenges
We're solving big problems for doctors across Canada, and we need your help.
Canadian physicians get paid by submitting records of who they saw and what they did.
Dr. Bill makes capturing & managing this information easy, fast and pain-free.
Our mission is to help doctors save time, earn more and get back to what's important. Now with a team of 11 (and growing), we're building the best medical billing solution in Canada.