Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
RBCx pursues big, bold ideas and leverages RBC’s extensive experience, networks, and capital to help shape what’s next. Our four pillars – Banking, Capital, Platform, and Ventures – combine to support tech businesses of all sizes and stages, making us the go-to backer of Canadian innovation. Our people are our most valuable assets, which is why we invest deeply in making sure RBCx isn’t just a place to work, but a place to belong. We’re currently looking for ambitious trailblazers and curious minds who want to help grow the next generation of Canadian tech companies. If that’s you, we can’t wait to connect.
About Dr. Bill
Dr. Bill is an RBCx Ventures company that is working to take the pain out of medical billing and get doctors paid accurately. We are a high-growth company that currently serves 7,000+ doctors across 3 provinces. You’ll join as an employee of RBC and get all the perks of working for a big company, but with a start-up mindset and the agility to move quickly
Job Title: Lead Product Manager
As the Lead Product Manager of one of Dr. Bill’s 4 product areas, you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of features that make up part of the company’s core medical billing software.
In this role you’ll set product strategy, lead discovery efforts, and coach a growing team of PMs who, together, work with their cross-functional partners to ensure that the product meets the needs of our customers, while also achieving our business objectives.
What will you do?
- Manage a group of PMs, ensuring they’re provided with the necessary coaching and mentoring to define and bring to market successful features.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the company’s strategic goals.
- Lead cross-functional teams, including development, design, marketing, and sales, to ensure the timely and successful delivery of features within your area.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, and engineering teams to develop go-to-market strategies and launch plans.
- Monitor product performance and conduct regular analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate product updates and progress to key stakeholders, including executives, cross-functional teams, and customers.
What do you need to succeed?
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading cross-functional teams and managing groups of PMs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Passion for improving the healthcare industry and making a positive impact on people’s lives.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with product management in the healthcare or medical billing industry.
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work.
- Address: TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
- City: CAN-ON-TORONTO
- Country: Canada
- Work hours/week: 37.5
- Employment Type: Full time
- Platform: Personal and Commercial Banking
- Job Type: Regular
- Pay Type: Salaried
- Posted Date: 2023-04-20
- Application Deadline: 2023-05-04
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.